- (In computer-based modelling or graphic simulation) each of an array of elements of volume that constitute a notional three-dimensional space, especially each of an array of discrete elements into which a representation of a three-dimensional object is divided.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The internal voxels were then discarded, leaving the object surface only.
- The grid is made up of small cubes called ‘voxels,’ and each voxel has a specific address.
- The values presented are the mean of nine voxels taken from the longitudinal images as shown in Figs 5 and 7.
Más definiciones de voxelDefinición de voxel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.