- (Of a drug, plant, etc.) of use in the healing of wounds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The main use of comfrey through the centuries has been as a vulnerary remedy.
- Obviously from the above, scabious is expectorant, alterative, vulnerary and astringent.
sustantivo (plural vulneraries)Volver al principio
- A medicine used in the healing of wounds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Topically it is applied as an oil or salve as a vulnerary for the treatment of wounds and injuries.
- These homeopathic agents, known as vulneraries, can promote the healing of wounds, injuries, bites, traumas, and related conditions.
late 16th century: from Latin vulnerarius, from vulnus 'wound'.
Más definiciones de vulneraryDefinición de vulnerary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.