- A fund which invests in companies or properties which are performing poorly and may therefore be undervalued.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such complacency, they argue, only encourages the vulture funds to target investment trusts with wide discounts.
- The slowdown in the commercial property market in Ireland may lead to vulture funds looking to obtain short-term value in the Irish market.
- Bottom feeders, the vulture funds, are an important part of the process in a recovery like this.
Más definiciones de vulture fundDefinición de vulture fund en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.