- A utensil, typically consisting of two shallow metal pans hinged together, used for baking waffles.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of my favorites approximated the size and shape of a waffle iron but with only eight squares.
- Apparently my parents decided I need to make more waffles, so they bought me a waffle iron.
- I had been using baking powder for a leavening and vegetable oil on the waffle iron in the recipes I had tried.
Más definiciones de waffle ironDefinición de waffle iron en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.