sustantivo[treated as singular or plural] North American
- Waiters and waitresses collectively: the waitstaff begins to relax as the last of the patrons lounge over cappuccinoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Although the unmarked door would insinuate that only the coolest are welcome, once inside the waitstaff and bartenders are super friendly and accommodating.
- The restaurant is cafeteria-style, so there's no waitstaff to rush you out.
- But shrewd restaurateurs and bar owners know that the secret weapon lies in the hands of a highly trained waitstaff.
Más definiciones de waitstaffDefinición de waitstaff en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.