sustantivo (plural igual)
- A Japanese sword shorter than a katana.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Christmas of 1989 my wife gave me a set of katana and wakizashi (a short sword-like knife) for display in our home.
- Some bands hit you with it like a blunt object; Xiu Xiu wields theirs like a supersharp wakizashi.
- The wakizashi was the all-purpose sword and most Japanese military swords were of its dimensions, including those captured in such quantity towards the end of WW II and taken home as souvenirs by Allied troops.
Japanese, from waki 'side' + sasu 'wear at one's side'.
Más definiciones de wakizashiDefinición de wakizashi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.