Definición de walk-through en inglés:
1A tour or demonstration of an area or task: a floor-by-floor walk-through of the library
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A plan walk-through introduces the crisis team to the emergency response plan.
- Go to Edit / Preferences in the drop-down menus and do a thorough walk-through along these lines.
- Blogger is featured prominently, and there are detailed walk-throughs of setting up your own weblog.
1.1A software model of a building or other object in which the user can simulate walking around.
- The website, designed by Dublin company Mindswide, provides users with a virtual walk-through of an online Temple of Solomon.
- The museum's design was unveiled, via drawings, models and a virtual walk-through, in a recent New York display at the Onassis Cultural Center.
- The idea that a walk-through might present an experience equivalent to actually being inside a building is wishful thinking indeed.
1.2A rough rehearsal of a play, film, or other performance, without an audience or cameras.
- First, there's no rehearsal, other than a walk-through of the action.
- After the auditions and a studio walk-through, it is time for filming.
- Before the change, the team conducted its walk-through in the morning, then practiced in the late afternoon.
1.3 Computing A product review of software carried out before release.
- There are two basic types of reviews: walk-throughs and formal inspections.
- Gates did announce the first Tablet PC SDK yesterday, and there's a walk-through of this available here, but the specific focus here for developers is on how you deal with pen and voice input.
- At 52,000 words, Everything Bad is Good for You is about the same length as a walk-through for a PC game (something Johnson points out with great delight), but it's far more entertaining.
adjetivoVolver al principio
(Of a building or other structure) permitting access from either end: a walk-through gallery
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Initially the plan was to build a walk-through aviary modelled on the one at the Singapore zoo.
- An investigation usually begins with a walk-through survey of the entire site and structure.
- The apartment's kitchen was brightly lit, with an open, walk-through design.
Definición de walk-through en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan