Definición de walkies en inglés:
A period of exercising a dog: while the client is being coiffed, one of the salon staff takes the pooch for walkies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They regularly take their dogs for early morning walkies at Thorndon North which is one of three Essex County Council managed parks in Brentwood.
- ‘You are entitled to 1 ¼ hours daily for lunch and walkies,’ it states.
- He refuses to get the hang of going for his walkies.
- go walkies
- informal Go missing, especially as a result of theft: the insurers have drawn up a list of cars most likely to go walkiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These can theoretically be used to ensure AGP and PCI cards don't go walkies if the server is moved - later I'll explain why they're virtually useless.
- The hotel heiress is distraught after it went walkies just two days ago.
- A couple of bottles of Dom Perignon have gone walkies from the cellar.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda