Definición de walkies en inglés:
A period of exercising a dog: while the client is being coiffed, one of the salon staff takes the pooch for walkies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They regularly take their dogs for early morning walkies at Thorndon North which is one of three Essex County Council managed parks in Brentwood.
- ‘You are entitled to 1 ¼ hours daily for lunch and walkies,’ it states.
- He refuses to get the hang of going for his walkies.
- Go missing, especially as a result of theft: the insurers have drawn up a list of cars most likely to go walkiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These can theoretically be used to ensure AGP and PCI cards don't go walkies if the server is moved - later I'll explain why they're virtually useless.
- The hotel heiress is distraught after it went walkies just two days ago.
- A couple of bottles of Dom Perignon have gone walkies from the cellar.
Words that rhyme with walkiesRockies
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia