- A bass part in 4/4 time in which a note is played on each beat of the bar and which typically moves up and down the scale in small steps: [count noun]: bluesy on a grooving, walking bass [mass noun]: a muted horn over walking bassMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The left-hand plays broken chords most of the time or has a walking bass pattern, while the right-hand carries the melody.
- Personal re-invention is at least as much a part of the blues landscape as mournful harmonicas, stinging guitars or walking bass lines.
- For the anxious jazzers, Parker's walking bass and Cleaver's lurching swing on The Key is as close to the music's deepest roots as free jazz gets.
Más definiciones de walking bassDefinición de walking bass en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.