- A North American fern with long slender tapering fronds that form new plantlets where the tips touch the ground, typically growing on limestone.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Asplenium (or Camptosorus) rhizophyllus, family Aspleniaceae
- I have been trying to grow walking ferns from spores, with little or no success until this last year.
- Mosses and walking ferns may grow in the cooler air and in the low light of the cave entrance.
- This trail's namesake is a large boulder located near the midpoint that is covered with walking ferns.
Más definiciones de walking fernDefinición de walking fern en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.