- A frame used by disabled or infirm people for support while walking, typically made of metal tubing with rubber feet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He and his wife, who could only walk with the aid of a walking frame, had lived in the village for more than 20 years.
- He spent 13 days in hospital, then staggered out on a walking frame.
- These days Fancourt must rely on a walking frame to get around.
Más definiciones de walking frameDefinición de walking frame en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.