- A timber laid horizontally in or on a wall as a support for a girder, rafter, or joist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The wall plate supporting the ground floor structure was not isolated from the damp walls and was, itself, damp.
- Use construction adhesive rather than nails or screws to adhere your bottom wall plate to the floor.
- The lead was dressed over the top of the fascia boards and, on the inside, it was dressed over the wall plate and the lower part of each rafter.
Más definiciones de wall plateDefinición de wall plate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.