- A long, thick, drooping moustache.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He remained in his seat in Battery Park, staring straight ahead from between his wide-brimmed hat and his prodigious walrus moustache.
- Kaplan is a multilingual philosopher, but beneath the walrus moustache he may be better known as a world renowned maths guru and best-selling author.
- His face was buried beneath the grimy white vines of a walrus moustache.
Más definiciones de walrus moustacheDefinición de walrus moustache en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.