- A poet writing at the time of and on the subject of war, especially one on military service during the First World War.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Among medal cards on the database are those of the future Duke of Windsor, Winston Churchill, Wilfred Owen, the war poet, and Ralph Vaughan Williams, the composer.
- The war poet Siegfried Sassoon felt the ‘pile of peace-complacent stone’ set out to make the unacceptable deaths of so many millions acceptable, and even as it was being built, wrote a bitter poem deriding ‘this sepulchre of crime’.
- We'll also follow the stories of two brave Britons of World War I, war poet Siegfried Sassoon and nurse Edith Cavell.
Más definiciones de war poetDefinición de war poet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.