- 1A large, tall cupboard in which clothes may be hung or stored.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is a single room with built-in pine units incorporating wardrobes, shelving, cupboards, a desk and dressing table.
- The other bedroom at this level is a single with fitted bunk beds, a wardrobe, dressing table and sink.
- All of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and wash hand basins while one rear bedroom also has an en suite shower room.
- 1.1A person’s entire collection of clothes: her wardrobe is extensiveMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On the back seat is my stereo, my entire wardrobe, CD collection, books, pictures and everything that meant anything to me.
- There were colorful pareos, wrapped for wear in sundry ways by Tahitian women, who can get by with half a dozen as their entire wardrobe.
- The collection includes virtually the entire wardrobe from formal to casual and party wear, in both Western and Indian sensibilities.
- 1.2The costume department or costumes of a theatre or film company: [as modifier]: a wardrobe assistantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As fashion designers create the wardrobes for films as well as for domestic consumers and for trade promotions abroad, the lines are getting blurred.
- The show features performances by four young impersonators, backed by a full show band, fabulous sets and a wardrobe of spectacular costumes.
- Our vast wardrobe of costumes is available for hire too for parties, plays and events.
Middle English (in the sense 'private chamber'): from Old Northern French warderobe, variant of Old French garderobe (see garderobe).