- An organization which operates from a large out-of-town store and sells goods in bulk at discounted prices to business and private customers who must first become club members.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I noticed that both my experience in the bank and at the discount warehouse club, the clerk seemed to be answering questions about the company's hours, location and or directions to the place.
- The typical Asian shopper, for example, makes 14 trips a year to such stores, whereas blacks report that they shop at a warehouse club just eight times a year.
- He's CEO of Costco, the profitable warehouse club retailer that's fast growing across the country.
Más definiciones de warehouse clubDefinición de warehouse club en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.