- A military commander, especially an aggressive regional commander with individual autonomy: the mountains were commanded by ferocious and imposing warlords a network of alliances between provincial warlords broke downMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The US is buying off regional warlords and militia commanders for a variety of reasons.
- Last week Karzai threatened to resign unless regional warlords paid more revenue into central government coffers.
- The regional and local warlords who were the key allies of the US against the Taliban are not advocates of women's rights.
Más definiciones de warlordDefinición de warlord en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.