- A horse of a breed that is a cross between an Arab or similar breed and another breed of the draught or pony type.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My half Shire half Quarter Horse warmblood stood with his head over his stall door, looking at me expectantly.
- After decades of raising and starting Thoroughbreds and warmbloods, I just assumed that every young horse was gifted with a trot that resembled your average Standardbred, minus the sulky.
- Shana and I train a variety of breeds - mostly Lipizzaners, Andalusians, and warmbloods.
Más definiciones de warmbloodDefinición de warmblood en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.