Definición de warmonger en inglés:
A person who encourages or advocates aggression or warfare towards other nations or groups.
- But it has only confirmed his role as a ‘yes man’ for the most right-wing government in US history and a warmonger in his own right.
- It was precisely such censorship under the Taliban that liberal warmongers cited as a reason for violent regime change.
- What should have been a day of joy for freedom lovers, and those who believe in international solidarity, instead became a day of triumph for warmongers.
warmongering sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- On the antiwar Right, it has been customary to attack the warmongering neoconservative clique for its Trotskyite origins.
- The Spanish demonstrators played a part in turning the terrorist atrocities into a political defeat for the warmongering governments there.
- His attempt to shroud his warmongering in the flag of the United Nations Security Council by offering France, Russia and China some crumbs from his table will not work.