- A rank of officer in the army, RAF, or US navy, below the commissioned officers and above the NCOs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All officers, from warrant officer 1 to lieutenant general, should use the form.
- Anderson later served as a warrant officer and commissioned officer in the Army Reserve.
- Also included is information on the prerequisites needed to become a warrant officer, along with an application packet for any warrant officer candidates a current warrant officer comes in contact with.
Más definiciones de warrant officerDefinición de warrant officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.