- A thin, crisp unsweetened biscuit made from flour and water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the cheeseboard arrives will people forego the offer of a knife and instead try to slice a mature manchego with a crumbly water biscuit?
- My paté was also excellent although I would have described the water biscuits as bread sticks!
- The cheese came served with water biscuits and an impressive array of preserved fruit, walnuts and grapes.
Más definiciones de water biscuitDefinición de water biscuit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.