(also Chinese water deer)
- A small deer without antlers, the male having a pair of tusk-like canine teeth, native to China and Korea.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hydropotes inermis, family Cervidae
- Britain's deer population is made up of six different species, native types such as the red deer and roe deer, as well as species which have been introduced: sika, muntjac, Chinese water deer and the fallow deer.
- I decided that it must either be a muntjac or a Chinese water deer, but have ruled out the latter, because as can be seen above the Chinese water deer's hind legs are noticeably longer than its forelegs.
- We also had extensive woodland, with tiny Chinese water deer in it, but only twice did we see them.