- The amount of fresh water utilized in the production or supply of the goods and services used by a particular person or group: major supermarket chains are already understood to be considering how to reduce their water footprintMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Water footprints can also be calculated at an individual level; it is simply the sum of the virtual water content of all products consumed.
- The carbon and water footprints associated with producing beef are about 20 times larger than maize production.
- Effective management of other acute reputational issues such as supply chains or carbon and water footprints are no longer optional extras; it's now a commercial necessity if businesses intend to grow market share.
Más definiciones de water footprintDefinición de water footprint en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.