Definición de water lily en inglés:
An ornamental aquatic plant with large round floating leaves and large, typically cup-shaped, floating flowers.
- Family Nymphaeaceae: several genera and many species, including the Eurasian white water lily (Nymphaea alba, with numerous cultivars), and the widely distributed yellow water lily or brandy-bottle (Nuphar luteum)
- I got home mid-morning from my errands to discover that the water lily has opened its first flower.
- Great rafts of red/green foliage support the large, sparkling blooms of the white water lily, while the yellow fringed water lily spreads its dainty but prolific leaves and flowers from bank to bank.
- Fill it about two-thirds with water, then add a dwarf water lily (to raise it, set its pot atop an inverted container).
Definición de water lily en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan