Definición de water measurer en inglés:
A long, thin aquatic bug which walks slowly on the surface film of water and spears small prey with its beak.
- Genus Hydrometra, family Hydrometridae, suborder Heteroptera: several species
- Has a broader body than the water measurer and a considerably shorter head, which has largish eyes.
- Right, the water measurer prepares to climb the mensicus by drying its non-wetting claws.
- Other creatures inhabiting the surface film of bog pools are pond skaters, water measurers and water crickets.
Definición de water measurer en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan