- The level below which the ground is saturated with water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I learned later that these boreholes, which were dug by cattle ranchers and reached down 100 meters and more, had lowered the water table.
- Not only does trout farming make use of saline groundwater, it could help lower the water table and reduce groundwater's salt content.
- This has resulted in a dramatic drop in the water table.
Más definiciones de water tableDefinición de water table en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.