- A form of torture in which the victim is exposed to the incessant dripping of water on the head or to the sound of dripping.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This included electrical shocks, water torture, drugs and beatings.
- This included electric shocks, water torture, beatings, drugs and being burnt with cigarettes.
- Ancient torture methods such as Chinese water torture are still in use across the world.
Más definiciones de water tortureDefinición de water torture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.