sustantivo (plural igual)
- 1A boat or other vessel that travels on water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Seriously, it was a great two days of sun, surf and boating in barely legal watercraft.
- The speed and use of small boats and watercraft have increased dramatically in recent years.
- The small tug also provides the capability to assist larger tugs in docking and undocking all types of ships and watercraft and can be used in routine harbor utility work.
Más definiciones de watercraftDefinición de watercraft en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.