Definición de watercress en inglés:
A Eurasian cress which grows in running water and whose pungent leaves are used in salad.
- Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum, family Cruciferae
- Edible plants for your pond include watercress, water chestnuts, and arrowhead or Wapato.
- Jobs in one of Hampshire's most distinctive industries, watercress growing, are under threat from government proposals.
- Most aquatic plants prefer calm water, with the exception of watercress, which seems to prefer moving water.
Definición de watercress en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan