A Eurasian cress which grows in running water and whose pungent leaves are used in salad.
- Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum, family Cruciferae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Edible plants for your pond include watercress, water chestnuts, and arrowhead or Wapato.
- Jobs in one of Hampshire's most distinctive industries, watercress growing, are under threat from government proposals.
- Most aquatic plants prefer calm water, with the exception of watercress, which seems to prefer moving water.
Definición de watercress en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.