A cascade of water falling from a height, formed when a river or stream flows over a precipice or steep incline.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is mantled with rainforest and there are rivers, lakes and waterfalls.
- Like water flowing down a waterfall, the teams smashed into one another.
- Fast-flowing rivers create spectacular waterfalls, gorges and a myriad of caves.
Relating to or denoting a method of project management that is characterized by sequential stages and a fixed plan of work: each phase of a waterfall project must be complete prior to moving to the next phase Contrasted with agile (sense 2).
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Traditional waterfall methods for developing software are rapidly declining in popularity as more recently developed Agile methodologies are increasingly adopted.
- Waterfall methods do hold value for certain projects and some development teams.
- The team started off the project using a typical waterfall development model.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda