sustantivo (plural waterskis)
- Each of a pair of skis enabling the wearer to skim the surface of the water when towed by a motor boat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Waterskiers pay 45 for one pair of waterskis.
- The owner also had an ancient pair of waterskis, and I just thought, what the heck.
- The yacht is a perfect platform for water sports such as scuba diving, and is equipped with windsurfers, waterskis and snorkels.
verbo (waterskis, waterskiing, waterskied)[no object] Volver al principio
- Skim the surface of water on waterskis: off the beach you can paraglide, jet ski or waterskiMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This seemingly endless waterway offers something for everyone - fishing, waterskiing, wind surfing, swimming, and jet-skiing abound.
- Fishing, waterskiing, windsurfing, boat races and swimming are also favorite activities.
- Today was the day for swimming, tubing, and waterskiing at a nearby lake.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The 10 mph limit is no problem to sailors and fishermen who now have their peace shattered and lives endangered by waterskiers who compete to see who can pass fastest and closest to their boats.
- A wave of green fire sped across the room like a wake left by waterskiers.
- Motorboats growl on the lake towing waterskiers or tubers behind.
Más definiciones de waterskiDefinición de waterski en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.