A thrush-like North American warbler related to the ovenbird, found near woodland streams and swamps.
- Genus Seiurus, family Parulidae: two species
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Monongahela includes Cranberry Glades, where you'll find Swainson's and hermit thrushes, mourning warbler, northern waterthrush, and swamp sparrow.
- Watoga, West Virginia's largest state park, in the Allegheny highlands, attracts wetland birds such as woodcocks, wood ducks, and waterthrushes.
- Pine warblers, prairies, and Louisiana waterthrushes are fairly easy to find in their respective habitats.
Definición de waterthrush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.