- 1Any aquatic plant with inconspicuous flowers: slimy green waterweedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One had tresses of green waterweed hanging in her eyes.
- I grimaced, I hated pickled waterweed, and by the face mother pulled when she ate it, I suspect she did too.
- He sat on the rock, undulating like a waterweed, brie in one hand, knife in the other.
- 2A submerged aquatic American plant which is grown in ornamental ponds.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Elodea, family Hydrocharitaceae: several species, in particular Canadian pondweed
- Be sure to include submergent plants such as common waterweed and hornwort for their high oxygen output.
Más definiciones de waterweedDefinición de waterweed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.