1Any aquatic plant with inconspicuous flowers: slimy green waterweed
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One had tresses of green waterweed hanging in her eyes.
- I grimaced, I hated pickled waterweed, and by the face mother pulled when she ate it, I suspect she did too.
- He sat on the rock, undulating like a waterweed, brie in one hand, knife in the other.
2A submerged aquatic American plant which is grown in ornamental ponds.
- Genus Elodea, family Hydrocharitaceae: several species, in particular Canadian pondweed
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Be sure to include submergent plants such as common waterweed and hornwort for their high oxygen output.
Definición de waterweed en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda