- The SI unit of power, equivalent to one joule per second, corresponding to the rate of consumption of energy in an electric circuit where the potential difference is one volt and the current one ampere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The chip will have a power consumption of under two watts.
- The original half watt of power will diminish to less than a billionth of a watt at the point of arrival.
- Now it doesn't take a genius to figure out if I put in 100 watts and get out 350 watts I am getting a lot of free energy.
late 19th century: named after James Watt (see Watt, James).
Más definiciones de wattDefinición de watt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.