- A material formerly or traditionally used in building walls, consisting of a network of interwoven sticks and twigs covered with mud or clay.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of the homes of poor rural people are made of local materials, with floors of packed earth, walls of adobe or wattle and daub, and roofs of clay tiles or thatch.
- Round about are borrow pits for taking clay to make wattle and daub walls.
- She turned and disappeared into the gap between two wattle and daub buildings, their second stories overhanging the alley.
Más definiciones de wattle and daubDefinición de wattle and daub en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.