up (or out) the wazoo
- In great quantities.Example sentences
- A terrorist has no problem at all getting fake I.D. up the wazoo.
- I self-published and yes, I got reviewed up the wazoo.
- When a candidate says he wants to cut taxes, you can interpret that to mean that he wants to hike tax rates up the wazoo.
Definición de wazoo en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan