A person’s buttocks or anus.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were times when being moderately famous was a big pain in the wazoo.
- Yeah, but if you do that again I'm going to put the showerhead up your wazoo.
1960s: of unknown origin.
up (or out) the wazoo
- In great quantities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A terrorist has no problem at all getting fake I.D. up the wazoo.
- I self-published and yes, I got reviewed up the wazoo.
- When a candidate says he wants to cut taxes, you can interpret that to mean that he wants to hike tax rates up the wazoo.
Más definiciones de wazooDefinición de wazoo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.