(also weaponise /ˈwɛpənʌɪz/)
Definición de weaponize en inglés:
Adapt for use as a weapon: they had produced and weaponized many deadly biological agents, including anthrax (as adjective weaponized) weaponized versions of smallpox
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And why is the government spending money weaponizing biological agents that are a danger to the public and are banned under the 1972 Biological Warfare Convention?
- Worse, there's no reason to think that he's the only person in the world who has ‘no moral qualms about developing weaponized anthrax and smallpox.’
- Among the most startling admissions made by scientists there was that they had weaponized the biological agent aflatoxin.
- Example sentences
- Surprisingly, in the past few years they appear to have cleaned up their language a bit, recognizing the difference between space militarization, and space weaponization (although they are opposed to both).
- In June and July we gave more details about weaponization of those materials and their major production facilities.
- We want to make sure that there is no weaponization of space.
Definición de weaponize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan