- 1(Especially of clothing) easy to wear; suitable for wearing: the simple tailoring make this a stylish and infinitely wearable collection wearable pieces of jewelleryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘These are very wearable clothes,’ concurs Shivani, the woman designer behind the new ensemble.
- At least the trousers are a bit more wearable than the current ones, and I guess the pale mauve 3/4 sleeve shirt is an improvement on the ugly maroon with white flowers I wear at the moment.
- Every year, the most successful ideas are invariably the ones that produce smart, affordable and wearable garments that enhance the personality of the wearer without compromising on looks.
- 1.1Denoting or relating to a computer or other electronic device that is small or light enough to be worn or carried on one’s body: a wearable computer could monitor your heart rate and other bodily functionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A prototype of this wearable unit lowers the temperature of the air moving around the pilot's head and chest by up to 18ºF for over three hours.
- Imagine a wearable computer that gains two additional processors when you put on your shoes.
- The wearable device allows people to monitor smoke and project the damage passive smoking can do to their heart, lungs and life expectancy.
sustantivo(usually wearables) chiefly North American Volver al principio
- An item that can be worn: one of the industry’s leading manufacturers of fashion-forward wearables the latest wearables are more durable and more mobile than laptop computers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I tend to be more enamored of tablets since wearables often seem too intrusive and geeky.
- Wireless wearables will also serve you on a personal level.
- We now read that men are to be targeted with a range of pink summer wearables by the high-street fashion chains 'cashing in' on the growing phenomenon of ' metrosexuality.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This latest helmet, while remaining traditional in its appearance and symbolic to the British Police Service, will offer better protection, wearability and comfort for officers.
- And though art may inspire her, Morales seems more concerned with wearability and timeliness than flights of fashion fancy.
- The graduates are now hoping to land jobs with designer or High Street companies after their range of cutting-edge clothing won praise for its creativity and wearability.
Más definiciones de wearableDefinición de wearable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.