- An observation post where weather conditions and meteorological data are observed and recorded.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the first half of the century there were no satellites or radar, and it wasn't until 1921 that a weather station was established on Willis Island.
- Belmullet (which is the closest weather station to Sligo) recorded the highest total rainfall for the month at 206 millilitres.
- The local weather station recorded almost 140 mm of rain between Friday morning and yesterday morning.
Más definiciones de weather stationDefinición de weather station en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.