- Weatherboards collectively.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both houses are conventionally built from a double skin of blockwork, with a cavity, and stone cladding to the exterior, plus partial weatherboarding.
- It was built of red brick and weatherboarding, topped by a steep-pitched roof.
- In an extreme case, water could get behind the weatherboarding into the wooden framework of the house, and over time that could leave it in a potential state of collapse.
Más definiciones de weatherboardingDefinición de weatherboarding en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.