A video broadcast of an event transmitted across the Internet.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- CD-Roms, video tapes, multimedia events and live webcasts are all part of the package when it comes to capturing the public's attention.
- Traditional broadcasters, with a live webcast of their output, were joined by new internet-based stations.
- There have been videoconferences, webcasts, satellite broadcasts and exchanges between scientists on a secure website.
verbo (past and past participle webcast)[with object]
Broadcast (an event) on the Internet: services from St John’s are webcast once a week (as noun webcasting) webcasting will make a big difference in promoting public understanding of our work
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eighteen hours of the business week will be webcast live on the Internet.
- These seminars will also be webcast live.
- This conference call is being webcast live at our Web site, and it will be available for replay approximately two hours after the conclusion of this call.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘For the smaller commercial webcasters, it's a good deal,’ he said.
- It has lobbied hard to tighten its grip on alternative promotional channels recently, forcing many small webcasters off the air by imposing royalties that traditional radio stations don't have to pay.
- What you have is a situation where the larger webcasters have what they want, and don't want us small guys to rock the boat and endanger their precious settlement.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: web|cast
Definición de webcast en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda