Definición de webcast en inglés:
A video broadcast of an event transmitted across the Internet.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- CD-Roms, video tapes, multimedia events and live webcasts are all part of the package when it comes to capturing the public's attention.
- Traditional broadcasters, with a live webcast of their output, were joined by new internet-based stations.
- There have been videoconferences, webcasts, satellite broadcasts and exchanges between scientists on a secure website.
verbo (past and past participle webcast)[with object] Volver al principio
Broadcast (an event) on the Internet: services from St John’s are webcast once a week (as noun webcasting) webcasting will make a big difference in promoting public understanding of our work
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eighteen hours of the business week will be webcast live on the Internet.
- These seminars will also be webcast live.
- This conference call is being webcast live at our Web site, and it will be available for replay approximately two hours after the conclusion of this call.
- webcaster sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘For the smaller commercial webcasters, it's a good deal,’ he said.
- It has lobbied hard to tighten its grip on alternative promotional channels recently, forcing many small webcasters off the air by imposing royalties that traditional radio stations don't have to pay.
- What you have is a situation where the larger webcasters have what they want, and don't want us small guys to rock the boat and endanger their precious settlement.
Definición de webcast en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda