Definición de weigela en inglés:
An Asian flowering shrub of the honeysuckle family, which has pink, red, or yellow flowers and is a popular ornamental.
- Genus Weigela, family Caprifoliaceae: several species, in particular W. florida
- Good candidates are aucuba, barberry, forsythia, holly, honey-suckle, hydrangea, spirraea, weigela and even roses.
- Plants which will give year-round interest but don't require much work include berberis verruculosa, weigela, euonymus, hebe, kniphofia, and Arum italicum.
- After his tour he officially opened the glasshouses by unveiling a simple plaque and was then presented with a weigela shrub, part of a unique collection now housed in the gardens.
modern Latin, named after Christian E. Weigel (1748–1831), German physician.
Definición de weigela en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan