(Of a body, especially in an orbiting spacecraft) not apparently acted on by gravity.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Her body slowly felt weightless and she landed softly on her hands and knees.
- So far little is known of how the female body is affected by weightless conditions.
- She felt light, weightless, as if she were lying on a thick layer of foam.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Or just hang out - weightlessly - in zero gravity.
- She seems to float across the stage weightlessly.
- He felt as though he were drifting weightlessly through an endless tunnel.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: weight|less
Definición de weightless en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda