- 1(Of a person) plump or curvaceous: he was dancing with a well-rounded blondeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet the whole point of citing Monroe was that she had a well-rounded figure, demonstrating that it's not only OK but sexy to be big in hips or tummy.
- Girls, boys, old people - even the famously well-rounded female population of Fiji is falling victim to fat fears.
- 2(Of a person) having a personality that is fully developed in all aspects: the ability to master a variety of skills is important to any well-rounded personMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was important not to concentrate wholly on the academic but to develop well-rounded people, while the academic aspects were also very important.
- However, there is a determined emphasis on developing well-rounded individuals.
- ‘The school enables children to develop as mature, well-rounded individuals with respect and care for others,’ inspectors concluded.
Más definiciones de well roundedDefinición de well rounded en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.