sustantivo (plural wheelmen)North American • informal
- 1A driver, in particular the driver of a getaway vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of his accomplices is shot, his wheelman flees with the getaway car, and Charlie races deeper into the bank, trying to evade cops and security guards.
- In a July 29th, 1971 robbery of the Banker's Trust, the accused was to act as the wheelman.
- Smithson is alleged to have hired them as his gunmen for payment of $5,000 each while Davidson, an associate of Smithson's, was the alleged wheelman.
- 2A cyclist: [in names]: the Narragansett Bay WheelmenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Those early wheelmen didn't have bicycle helmets, but they did wear close-fitting long-visored caps.
Más definiciones de wheelmanDefinición de wheelman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.