- Fairly thick cream containing enough butterfat to make it suitable for whipping.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Products run on sanitary plate heat exchangers include fluid milk as well as cheese milk, whipping cream, whey, sour cream and yogurt smoothies that do not have a high level of particulates.
- The first certified-organic dairy west of the Mississippi, Straus produces everything from cream-top whole milk and Monterey Jack cheese to 35 percent butterfat whipping cream.
- Based in Phoenix, Shamrock Farms produces and distributes high-quality farm-fresh milk, as well as whipping cream, sour cream, cottage cheese, ice cream and frozen novelties.
Más definiciones de whipping creamDefinición de whipping cream en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.