adjetivo (whippier, whippiest)
Flexible; springy: new growths of whippy sapling twigs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wooden clubs required two properties: a head sufficiently hard to withstand successive hits on the ball and a springy or whippy, shaft.
- We still had the Labrador and resolved to dispatch it home whatever, which proved a great game, and we only succeeded by shouting and waving long whippy sticks.
- Select a long whippy stem that is close to the ground.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All I looked for was a straight stick with a good tip, and the thought of shaft stiffness or whippiness never crossed my mind.
- The beauty of this design is that it allows you to control the point, without any wobble or whippiness.
- A player will eventually prefer a certain degree of whippiness that will be factored into that particular player's approach and timing crucial to hitting a polo ball.
Palabras que riman con whippychippy, clippie, dippy, drippy, grippy, hippy, Lippi, lippy, Mississippi, nippy, slippy, snippy, tippy, trippy, Xanthippe, zippy
Definición de whippy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda