A person who informs on a person or organization regarded as engaging in an unlawful or immoral activity.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nurses also may not report other nurses for fear of being perceived as snitches or labeled as whistle-blowers.
- They're trying to put in measures to help whistle-blowers point out wrongdoing at the United Nations without losing their job.
- Meet the new target for whistle-blowers and conspiracy theorists: big business.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The strategy incorporates new policies to govern fraud, corruption and whistle-blowing in the city.
- Then another Commission official was forced out for whistle-blowing on budget fiddles.
- Has the Patriot Act so unnerved Spielberg that he thinks we're living in a police state where New Yorkers are afraid to be the insubordinate, whistle-blowing, pains-in-the-neck that they have always been?
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: whistle-blower
Definición de whistle-blower en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda