- A small Old World songbird with a ring of white feathers around the eye.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Zosteropidae: several genera, in particular Zosterops, and numerous species
- We deal with everything from the smallest white-eye to a black vulture, from hedgehogs to jackals.
- Their destruction and subsequent conversion into layouts sounded the death knell for the loras, white-eyes, garblers and fly-catchers.
- Two were doves, two were swiftlets, one was a honeyeater, one was a white-eye.
Más definiciones de white-eyeDefinición de white-eye en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.