(North American also whitetail)
Definición de white-tailed deer en inglés:
A reddish to greyish American deer with white on the belly and the underside of the tail.
- Odocoileus virginianus, family Cervidae
- I've taken an even dozen whitetail and mule deer bucks at ranges from 20 meters to a full 80, all of which were one-shot kills.
- Cattle, sheep, and goats can thrive on actively managed landscapes, as can pronghorn antelope and whitetail deer.
- There should be whitetail and mule deer in abundance, and this is the most likely place to spot a golden eagle.
Definición de white-tailed deer en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan